You want to sell your home For Sale By Owner, but think you can't have the exposure of MLS?
- GUESS WHAT?!?!?! YOU CAN! OUR FSBO MLS Listing Option is $500.
Not everyone wants an agent to represent them, but that should not hinder you from having the exposure that the MLS provides when it comes to marketing your home.
What is THE SAME about 1 Percent Lists LoneStar FSBO MLS Listing and traditional 6% brokers:
- Property listing in MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Listing term 6 months
- Listing appears on Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc., – all the websites that display MLS listings
- ShowingTime to schedule showings
- ShowingTime to request feedback from showings
- Supply comparable sales data of homes sold in your neighborhood to help determine the best list price
- Up to 50 photos - if you want a professional recommendation we work with one of the best!
- Provide Contracts & Disclosures if needed
- Calculate Closing Costs
- Combo Key Box shipped directly to you
What is DIFFERENT about 1 Percent Lists LoneStar FSBO MLS Listing and traditional 6% brokers:
- Little or no commissions (if the buyer comes to you directly) means you can afford to sell your home for less. And price is the biggest factor of success in selling a home.
- There are few real estate companies that are as responsive as we are to our clients and to buyers who inquire about our listings. (Call some and compare!) Our online ratings speak for themselves.
- We guide you and help you every step of the way.
If you decide that FSBO isn't for you and want to UPGRADE to full service representation, the $500 will be applied towards the total 1% listing commission.